Sunday, January 08, 2006




well i was never a poet, but i used to wonder at school time why most of my friends ;specially our teenage time , they used to write poetry and express their feeling on paper but i never did ...heheh never understood why, but they always showed me their work and i was that good listener as they say...
anyways but the miracle happened once and i have one little tiny winy poem and to tell u the truth i like it till now....

so i thought of sharing it with u :-)

here you go.......




Where are you my love?
Where are you my man?
Aren't you going to come?
To save me and take my hand
Aren't you going to come?
To take me in your arms
To make me feel the warmth
The warmth of your eyes
Those eyes that surround me everywhere I go
The warmth of your eyes that saw me through
The warmth of your smile which is so tender
Which whenever I' m sad I must remember
That smile that makes the world so kind and tender
The warmth of your hand that wiped my tears
The warmth of this hand that removes any fear
The warmth of your heart and your soul
That each says hey you own my all
And always say go achieve any goal
And you will always find me behind you to support and console

so where are you?!



No comments: