Tuesday, January 31, 2006

HaVe YoU eVeR fAiNtEd BeFoRe?

It was one of the strangest weekends i ever had, i was totally fine last thrusday, i went to meet a friend of mine and to play with her little baby, it was a great night:) then i woke up on friday with a tough cough felt like knives cutting my chest and horrible pain in my ribs , couldn't leave the bed but still couldn't sleep coz i didn't feel that any position is comforting Urghhhhhhhhhhthen fever, then shiverring then feeling its so hot then its so cold then i could see my dresser full of drugs and antibiotics that i took to fight the cold but heh i never got better to wake up on sunday feeling worse, didn't go to work, then i stepped out of of my bed to go to the bathroom then the pic started to be blurred and then Moooooooooom, then i felt my body hitting the floor............i never knew how it might feel having no strength or feeling like a thing when threwing it from the balcony or towards the floor!, i didn;t feel the pain of the hit (thank god) but i heard my parents running , and i heard them trying to hold me back to my bed and to wake me up!!!!! my eyes were closed i couldn;t even open themthen i found myself on my bed and i started to wake up , i was sweating like crazy and i was so hot ,despite the weather was so cold!this incident happened twice yesterday, yeah twice and it was strange at that moment of falling i felt as if i am losing the power gradually from head to toes , so well organised as if its a line of electric power supply that is being cut!at that moment ( the 1st fainting experience) i thought i was dying ,coz i saw nothing, had no power or precisely started losing my power and as if i was watching my self falling slowly and gradually and there was that feeling of fear, i never thought i was afraid of death! but it turned to be that i do!!!also with fearthere was that question that urged into my mind, " will it be heaven or hell?" then the darkness prevailed...

1 comment:

~Daydreamer~ said...

I think I've fainted once before or so. You describe it so well Heba. I'm very sorry for this anyway. You must be so sick! I have a terrible cold as well and this cough is tearing my chest apart. I'm so dizzy and I can't even talk...

Your body had to be so weak at the moment, that's why you fainted. Take care of yourself and don't stress yourself...